Find out now – FREE!
Introducing Movement TO MUSCLE
Movement Training – Before Muscle Training
Avoid Injury Created by Poor Movement Skills
Follow the 5 Simple Steps:
- Do the 9 Movement Tests - Takes 10 Minutes requiring little equipment!
- Record Results On Athlete's Score Card! If they Pass All 9 Tests-Congratulations! Continue Your Strength Program knowing that your athletes are getting stronger, faster with minimum risk of injury.
- If they Fail any Test, Go to the step-by-step Movement Program as presented in the M2M E-Book
- Re-Test after 2-6 weeks of doing the Movement Program
- If they Pass, Go to Muscle Program
Don't Strength Train? Test Your Athletes Movement Skills to insure good movement skills and that they are avoiding overuse and overtraining.
Moving to the Muscle Program
Over 500 strength exercises presented with illustrations- use as a stand alone or when viewing exercises on the internet to confirm proper exercise techniques.
Follow these Muscle Principles to gain strength and maintain good movement skills:
- No Exercise is bad, it is how it's done and applied that makes it bad.
- Strength exercises should be done in a safe environment.
- Avoid Muscle Compensation by
- Having muscles move (fire) in the proper sequence to insure proper technique.
- Not loading too much weight that encourages improper technique.