As we quickly approach and surpass 10,000 twitter followers and look back on a great 2017 (Check out our Top 17 Coaching Articles of 2017 post), we want to thank our followers and readers with a free copy of Best of Amplified Soccer Training Volume 1.
Simply fill out our Coaching Insights newsletter registration form below and you will instantly get a link to download this issue for free. Don't worry, we do not share your contact information with anyone ever!
Best of Amplified Soccer Training 1 includes 60 pages of drills, full training sessions, conditioning, psychology, exclusive interviews, sports science, nutrition, recipes and more all geared towards soccer coaches. These resources are all provided by our partners and contributors, some of the best coaching educators in the game.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Gaining Player Trust by Dan Abrahams, An Internationally Recognized Sports Psychologist
- Scoring Exercises from Jeff Tipping, Former NSCAA Director of Coaching Education
- 10 Questions With…Don Herlan a.k.a. Smedley, Accomplished Collegiate Coach and Founder of Smedley’s Soccer Site
- Combination Play Session from Smedley’s Soccer Site
- Sudden Increases or Decreases in Training Load Can Increase Injury Risk by John De Witt, Head Sports Performance Coach, Houston Dynamo Academy, Assistant Coach, Houston Dash and Assistant Coach, Afghanistan Women’s National Team
- Effective vs Ineffective Coaching by By Karl Dewazien, CEO/Internet Clinician at FUN SOCCER Enterprises and Retired Director of Coaching - California Youth Soccer Association
- Soccer Speed Development System Based on the Movements of the Game from Performance Conditioning Soccer by Ian Jeffreys, Director of Athletics and Athletic Performance at Coleg Powys in Brecon, Wales
- Failure is an Option; Fear is Not
- Small-Sided 4 v 4 Attacking Games by Wayne Harrison, Founder of Soccer Awareness
- Passing in Triangles: Methods to Get Out of Tight Space from The Triangle Training Method
- Make Training Fun and Player Centric to Develop Creative Players by Ian McClurg, Founder of 1 v 1 Soccer, UEFA “A” licensed coach and former Toronto FC Academy staff coach
- Victory Beyond the Game by Coach Reed, Veteran Speaker and Author
- Develop the Effectiveness of Defending with a Sweeper by Ritchie Semple, Director of Football for LGC Events
- Barcelona Rondo: Angled Passing and Moving in Fours by Wayne Harrison, Founder of Soccer Awareness
- 10 Questions with...Coach Fernando Rodriguez, Veteran Staff Coach for Kansas Rush Soccer, UEFA PRO License, USSF “A” License and Spanish and Scottish “A” Licenses
- Club Conditioning: Qualities to Look for in a Comprehensive Program from Performance Conditioning Soccer by Roby Stahl, Executive Director, AFC Lighting
- Nutrition Tracker and Recipes