1) Small touch with inside of the foot (big toe) then explode past defenders using the outside (small toe) part of the same foot
2) Small touch with outside part of the foot (small toe) then explode across defenders using inside of the same foot.
3) As approach defender, stop ball with sole and then explode past using the laces part of the same foot.
4) Take 1st touch with inside of foot, then execute two step-overs before exploding away using the outside of the opposite foot. Repeat both sides.
5) As approach defender (central cone) drag ball across body with sole of foot before taking a positive touch forward with outside of opposite foot. Repeat both sides
6) As approach defender (central cone) drag ball across body with sole of foot, then drag ball back across body again using the opposite foot. Then explode away using the outside of the foot. Repeat both sides.
Get more like this at playthe1v1way.com.
About Playing the 1v1 Way!
1v1 Soccer was launched in 2000 and quickly established itself as one of Canada’s leading soccer development programs.
The program is led by Ian McClurg, a UEFA “ A” licensed coach and former Toronto FC Academy and Ontario Provincial team staff coach. During his career, Ian has worked with 6 players from the current Men’s U20 Canadian National team’s pool of players and 7 players from the current Canadian Women’s National Team.
Ian has developed a very successful progressive Individual Learning Model for Soccer Talent Development. He is now looking to share this with players, coaches and parents to help elevate technical standards and performance levels throughout the game.