Special – Soccer Speed Development Insta-Kit Package

speed training shot.jpg
speed training shot.jpg

Special – Soccer Speed Development Insta-Kit Package

39.95

6 Soccer Speed Development Insta-Kits each containing 10 articles for a total of 60 articles ($71.70 value)

Quantity:
Add To Cart
  • Introduction Soccer Speed - This kit focuses on all the basic elements of soccer speed to help you design your program.

  • Lateral Speed and Agility - Learn the ability to change direction with minimum loss of speed as part of a comprehensive soccer-specific speed development program.

  • Soccer Speed with the Ball - Studies show that no player will be in possession of the ball more than 2% of the time. This kit focuses on speed development the other 98% of the time.

  • Soccer Speed without the Ball - This kit focuses on speed development in the all important 2% of the time you have the ball.

  • Situation Speeds for Soccer: Perceptual, Anticipation, Decision-Making, Reaction - Situation speed is totally dependent upon the game. Learn how to develop: Perceptual, Anticipation, Decision Making and Reaction speeds.

  • Soccer Conditioning Movement/Footwork - Soccer is about achieving space. Having good movement and footwork efficiency with good ball skills achieves space.